Sunday, September 26, 2010

Introduction.

I decided that blogging was the best way to keep all of my friends and family up to date on what is happening in our life right now. I am new to this so please bare with me.
Wednesday Sept 22, 2010 life as I knew it would be turned upside down. This blog is going to be a record of our journey and what God is doing. HE is so much bigger than any of us and his promises hold true. A few years ago He gave me the promise that HE would "restore the years the locust have eaten" Joel 2:25 NKJ. To those of you who do not know our story you will soon understand why God gave me that promise. This is just the beginning of the journey that God is taking us on. For you to understand this journey I must first take you back in time. 
-to be continued...

1 comment: